The P.I. Manual, 2nd Edition: A Handbook of Podiatric Medicine and Surgery$75
The Podiatry Institute, 336 pages, illustrated, 2008.
The PI Manual, Second Edition incorporates 50 pages of new material which encompasses topics not covered in the first edition and an expansion of the other timely topics into an overall update of all the material. Particular topics of interest include external fixation, antibiotic therapy, orthobiologics, disability and rehabilitation, evidence-based medicine and the hierarchy of clinical evidence. Numerous illustrations have been added and all the illustrations have been revised and redrawn. The use of charts and tables has been increased in an effort to convey the information in a more user-friendly fashion. A comprehensive index makes this an excellent pocket reference guide for students, residents, and podiatric physicians. The PI Manual, 2nd Edition remains the ultimate board review study guide.
Use it for: Board Review, Residency Interviews, Daily Clinical Reference.
- Selected Anatomy & Normal Physiology
- Basic Pathophysiology
- Selected Diseases and Pathological Conditions
- Selected Diagnostic Techniques
- The Perioperative Patient
- Fundamental Techniques and Procedures
- Basic Reconstructive Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Major Reconstructive Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Congenital Deformities and Juvenile Surgery
- Management of Foot and Ankle Trauma
- Foot and Ankle Disability and Rehabilitation
- Evidence-Based Medicine and Clinical Research